Eine neue Aktualisierung für das Add-In StableBit ist verfügbar. Informationen aus dem Changelog folgen.
- [D] Key areas of virtual disks can be written to by the OS in order to allow it to update virtual on-disk structures, for example to resolve signature collisions.
- [D] New pools will be GPT disks (not MBR) in order to avoid possibility of signature collisions. Legacy pool will continue to be MBR disk.
- Extended the UI to support multiple pools (too many changes to list individually).
- Updated the service to support multiple pools (too many changes to list individually).
- [D] Added multiple pool support (too many changes to list individually).
[D] = Driver was modified (reboot required after update)
Andere Seiten die berichten: MSWHS